Premium Dried Chinese Black Fungus (Wood Ear) 50g(±5g)
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
- ← Previous Product Next Product →
Black Fungus (Hirneola Polytricha) (100%).
- Storage: Best kept for long term use in original dry form as once hydrated will go off quickly, leave in a food-grade air-tight container and out of daylight for best results.
- Cooking: Generously soak in a bowl of boiling water for 15 minutes, then rinse and chop as desired. Try not to overestimate what you will need for your dish as the dramatic volume increase will surprise you once the Fungus has hydrated.
- Tip: Although the texture is slippery, the consistency is crunchy and is best often added to a dish near the end of cooking.
- Vitamins: Good at reducing LDL cholesterol.
Product of China