Information We Collect:
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data (Google Analytics) and other communication data.
• Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register an account or make a purchase in the shop.
• Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means such as those by email.
Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish.
Use of Your Information:
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
• To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services via email or post.
• To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you e.g. Newsletter. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in e.g. Time sensitive product related promotional material.
Storing Your Personal Data:
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing as Shopify's servers are based in the United States of America, although we are based in the United Kingdom and are a UK based operator. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk. However financial transactions are encrypted with HTTPS and industry standard SSL for security.
Disclosing Your Information:
• In the event that we sell any or all of, or merge, our business to a buyer, of which you will be noted in advance of, but after an agreement has been sought by both parties.
• Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information to further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
• We do not pass your privately recognisable data on to any third parties, except those of which you personally grant in order to complete an action i.e. a financial one. Nor do we provide or sell your anonymously gathered data to other companies or agencies.
Third Party Links:
Access to Information & Data Retention:
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Bound by UK Law we are required to store data for as long as legally required.
Or please write to us with a Stamped Addressed Envelope to:
- Sika Oriental Express,
- 353 Green Lanes,
- N4 1DZ,
- United Kingdom